OOTD - Blue Moon


Keeping it classic in Navy... 

Navy is such a wearable colour I often consider it in the same category as monochrome, it is very classic and chic. I sometimes think I could live in this little ASOS number, it is such a flattering a-line shape and the crotchet texture adds a real bohemian vibe. I paired it with my New Look Blazer style coat, a Topshop satchel style bag and black pumps. This look is great for the transition into spring as the dress is super lightweight and has little short sleeves for if the weather is hot enough that you need to remove the jacket, it is also really easy to update this dress for dinner or drinks in the evening.

I kept my jewellery minimal with a gold charm necklace from Camden Market and vintage style coin studs from River Island, I also wore this statement ring that I picked up from Topshop in their most recent sale, the centre stone looks like Jade and is surrounded by pretty green gems.

How would you style this ASOS dress?






No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.