Beauty Chat Live at Space NK



Space NK, Macaroons, Champagne, a mini makeover, oh and meeting Vivianna and Lily, read on for details... 

A few weeks ago Space Nk Brighton played host to two of my favourite bloggers - Anna from Vivianna Does Make Up and Lily from Lily Pebbles, these two lovely ladies are true blogging inspiration - they are my go to for new product launch information and beauty reviews. It was so nice to get the opportunity to meet them both in person to chat all things beauty and shop in the beauty haven that is Space NK.

The evening started with Lily and Anna answering questions from all the people who attended the event and some of the questions from twitter, then we had a relaxed shopping experience in Space NK - the girls working that evening were all so lovely and helpful, it was nice being able to ask Lily and Anna their opinions on products that I wanted to try.

I also got a mini makeover from Becky Fletcher - one of the national Space NK artists from the Pro team and a freelance makeup artist and beauty expert - she used the Kevin Aucoin Bronzing Powder to contour and an hourglass blush in a stunning peachy shade to give me a natural glow, the overall look was so fresh and pretty, definitely something I have tried to recreate since.

Two products I chose to purchase were the Living Proof Texturising Mist which smells divine and adds instant volume and texture to my hair, I also picked up the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, this is a product I have seen in so many tutorials, it just gives such a flawless yet natural finish.

We went home goody bags in tow, full of macaroons (and birthday cake), excited to try our new products - all in all it was a great event! Thanks Space NK.







No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.