Skin Prep - The Edit


Disclaimer: Although I work for The Body Shop this in no way effects my opinion
Once a week I like to treat my skin to a good scrub, exfoliating helps to improve circulation and remove dead skin cells as well as the remnants of the weeks fake tan, here are a few of my favourite products I use to prep my skin...

Pulp Friction by Soap and Glory is an in the shower exfoliator, it is incredibly foamy so lathers up really well, this is packed with fruity ingredients like frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig and jungle pomelo essence which combine to give a gorgeous zesty fragrance, it also contains peppermint oil and lemonade tree liquid which give a fresh feel, I like to use this with exfoliating gloves to get the most out of the product. After applying this to damp skin I rinse off to reveal baby soft tan free limbs!

Another Soap and Glory product I like to treat my skin to is the Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub, now the smell of this is literally good enough to eat, the ingredients list which contains a combination of oats, shea butter, sugar, bananas, almond and honey extracts sounds like a recipe for a cake, and all combined give this scrub a heavenly maple syrup scent. The sugar gives the scrub an abrasive texture which gently lifts away dead skin cells, like Pulp Friction I use this scrub in the shower on wet skin and scoop the product out of the tub and apply in circular motions and then rinse.

After all that exfoliating my skin is in need of a little hydration, lately I have been loving The Body Shop's Wild Argan Oil range, the body butter provides 24 hour hydration so is perfect for applying before bedtime, the texture is rich and the smell is luxurious. I apply this all over the body paying particular attention to dry areas such as elbows, knees and heels.

What is your skin prep routine? I would love to know your go to products.

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.