The Nourishing Duo


After colouring my hair I knew I needed a shampoo and conditioner duo that was man enough for the job, nothing has compared to Garnier's Ultimate Blends Nourishing Repairer shampoo and conditioner...

I decided to go a little lighter with my hair recently so after a trip to the salon and a little bleach later I had a new do'. As nice as having your hair coloured is, it can often leave your hair feeling a little battered. Garnier's Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner with European avocado oil and African shea butter are specially formulated for dry and damaged hair. The duo leave hair feeling instantly smooth and soft and the lightweight conditioner means you are left with bouncy voloumous hair.

After using these for a few weeks the results are really starting to show, my hair is starting to feel restored from root to tip and is looking and feeling a lot more healthy, as well as being easier to brush! There is also a one minute treatment in the range which I am looking forward to trying out.

Have you tried these yet? What are your favourite products to use for damaged hair?

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.