The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Picks


Disclaimer: Although I work for The Body Shop this is no way effects my opinion.

See what my favourites are from The Body Shop's new Wild Argan Oil Range...

Argan Oil is an ingredient that I have been familiar with for a while now, the essential oil's moisturising properties mean that using a hair oil has become a staple in many girls hair routines. So I was rather excited when I heard that The Body Shop were bringing out a body care range packed with new exciting products. The Organic Community Fair Trade Argan Oil comes all the way from the remote Atlas Mountains of Morocco where the nuts are hand picked, hand cracked and slowly pressed to get the purest oil. The Body Shop's trade is helping provide women from six Targanine Co-operatives with a regular income.

My favourites from the range include the Wild Argan Oil Bubbling Bath -  a wonderfully fragrant bath must have that creates rich, indulgent bubbles. This leaves skin feeling supple and moisturised. For super dry skin in need of a little extra hydrating boost I like to use the Wild Argan Oil Miracle Solid Oil, this multi-purpose product can be used on hair and body. I love applying this to the ends of my hair as a finishing styling product to tame flyaway hair and improve the hairs texture if it is looking a little dry. This solid oil is 70% oil so is incredibly moisturising - it is perfect for especially dry areas like heels, elbows and knees.

Have you tried anything from the Wild Argan Range?

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.