On Wednesdays We Wear Pink


"Because being with the Plastics was like being famous... people looked at you all the time and and everybody just knew stuff about you" ... "I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip flops so I bought army pants and flip flops"

Recently I have been wearing a lot of pink, usually I go for coral shades for my blush and lip products but after sorting through my make up I noticed I had quite a few unloved beauty's and after making a conscious effort to include them into my routine I can safely say I may have been converted to pink as my go to shade, also I have to admit to being slightly inspired by the whole Mean Girls ten year anniversary, seeing 'On Wednesdays we wear pink' quoted all over the inter web definitely helped.
First up is the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Rose Neon, this is a bright bold pink with a slight cool undertone, the formula is super moisturising and lasts for a god four hours on the lips, it is also really pigmented giving you opaque colour that sticks around. I love this shade if I want a bright pop of colour, I wear this with a neutral played down eye so the lipstick gets all the attention. If I want something more matte I use the Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in the shade Unapologetic, again this is a real neon pink, it's a little more warm toned so this looks great if I am rocking a bit of a glow. My first blush pick is the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in So Pretty, I talked about my love for this in a recent post but I just can't stop talking about it! I am so in love with the formula, it gives the skin a beautiful radiant appearance, the shimmer acts as a highlighter and the stunning pale pink gives the skin a healthy complexion. Finally is the Revlon Baby Stick in Pink Passion for cheeks and lips, I find this slightly drying on the lips but on the cheeks this product works wonders, although the shade looks bold and bright, once applied this looks so natural, the formula is creamy and I find it is best applied with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush as the bristles are well compacted.

So will you be embracing Pink when it comes to your make up? What is your ultimate Pink Lipstick? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.