Favourite Primers


Do you find your foundation doesn't seem to last all day? Skip primer? If you answered yes, keep reading...

I never used to use a face primer, but since I have started to include it into my basic everyday routine I have found my make up lasts so much longer. My daytime primer is from the Superdrug Naturally Radiant range, marketed as a Brightening Radiance Balm I am not entirely sure this is even a primer but to me it does the same job - it gives your foundation something to hang on to as well as illuminating the skin giving a healthy glow. This sinks into the skin so well, it feels more of a skincare step than a make up one. The balm is infused with plant extracts so it smells great. The whole Naturally Radiant range is wonderful, try the Hot Cloth Cleanser if you are looking for a budget Liz Earle dupe!

Nights out take primer to a whole other level of dewy, the Revlon Photoready Skinlights in Bare Light is my go to, when you first pop this onto the skin it looks very illuminating, almost to the point of being a tad scary, but apply your foundation over the top and I promise you will fall in love. I wanted this product for ages after seeing Kate from Gh0stParties rave about it, it perfects the skin so once your foundation is applied not only do you look radiant but your pores appear reduced and your skin looks as if it has a soft focus filter on it. 

Will you be adding this essential step to your routine? What are some of your favourite primers?







2 comments

  1. Been looking around for a good primer for a while, will have to give these a try. You look gorgeous!
    Meena | Meena Means Me
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading:) Let me know if you try anything xx

      Delete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.