Puffy Eyes Be Gone

It's Saturday today and I have no doubt that some of you will be waking up tomorrow morning, or afternoon, looking a little worse for wear after the night before, let's face it we have all been there. I think I may have found the cure for those unattractive puffy dark zombie eyes at long last, enter the 'Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer Wake-up Under Eye Patches' I received these in a recent GlossyBox and I have to admit they have been sat patiently in my 'awaiting testing' box for what seems like ages but the other day after a late night I was in need of a little pick me up so I thought it would be the perfect time to test these out.

Make sure you apply these to a cleansed and dry face, and place under the eye making sure they go on nice and smooth and leave on for thirty minutes, they leave your under eye area feeling so refreshed and reduce dark circles and puffiness. They are seriously easy to use, I like to wear them during a long soak in the bath tub, just make sure you don't get your face wet.

Have you tried these yet?
 

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.