The Weekend Post: Night Out Essentials


When you are getting ready for a night out you always have those few essentials that go un-changed when it comes to your routine, and rightly so, you need products that you can rely on, enter my trio of night out essentials, first up is the prep, John Frieda Luxurious Volume hair mouse, I like my hair to have a little oomph especially on nights out, I apply this to the roots mainly and then blow dry my hair upside down for mega volume. If you've not got time for the full blow dry works then I would recommend Batiste XXL Volume dry shampoo, I love this product, it has saved me from many a hair disaster, it really freshens up your locks and gives your hair the much needed volume and texture.  

My last essential I would recommend is the Nivea Double Effect Eye Make Up Remover, lets face it we all have that moment of weakness at the end of the night when all you want to do is crawl into bed and although I know it is a little much to expect us girls to carry out the full facial cleanser/toner/moisturiser routine we should at least be removing our make up so our skin can breathe, for something quick and tough enough to remove even the most intense smokey eye I turn to Nivea's eye make up remover, this applied to a cotton pad makes for really easy removal of even waterproof mascara. Pop it on the bedside table pre night out for minimal effort.

What are you essentials for a night out?



No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.