The Velvet Smock Dress


This ASOS smock dress has to be a combination of all the trends I am currently loving, I love the paisley pattern on the velvet fabric, on paper it sounds hideous but in reality it is such a beautiful design. This is a real statement piece so I have been keeping the rest of my ensembles featuring this dress fairly minimal, think classic blazer and ballerina pumps. I wasn't sure about the smock dress shape at first, I was a little worried it would sit kinda tent shape on the body but it is actually very flattering, I can see this working on lots of different body shapes.

ASOS have lots of different designs too if you are after something a little plainer. The great thing about these type of dresses is that they are so comfortable to wear, throw on your leather jacket and Chelsea boots for the daytime and dress it up with heels and bracelets for the evening.

What do you think of the Smock dress?


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.