Benefit Hello Flawless

When I think of what I want my skin to look like on a daily basis I think radiant, flawless, oil free, and natural looking, and after doing a little research I knew that Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation was a must buy, it promises all of the above but how did it deliver?

Well lets start with my chosen shade, I first of all picked up 'I'm so money honey' but the lovely benefit girl recommend 'All the rage beige' I was after a shade that had yellow undertones as opposed to pink. The colour suits my skin tone really well especially if I am a little tanned, the coverage is medium and I like to either apply this with my fingers or my Real Techniques buffing brush depending on how much coverage I want. It blends into the skin really well for a seamless finish, as far as it ticking the luminous/brightening box I would say it definitely does, it makes my skin radiant without looking too oily, the formula is oil free so it stays looking great all day. It also contains SPF 25 which makes it great for staying protected during the day time.

Have you tried Hello Flawless?



No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.