A Little Update

I have been so busy with work during the festive period it hasn't left much time for me to dedicate to my little blog lately so I thought I would give you an update. Recently Luca and I went to Jamie's Italian in Brighton for dinner, we chose from the Christmas menu and the food was absolutely gorgeous. I wore my Asos velvet smock dress which I am in love with, I think it is the perfect winter dress. Make up wise I went for a neutral eye with a bold lip using 107 from the Kate Moss collection from Rimmel London. As for accessorizes I took my trusty Whistles clutch that goes with just about anything and a butterfly wing pendant that I made, I am thinking of selling these if anyone is interested, they come in so many beautiful colours and they were inspired bu Damien Hurst's butterfly room at the Tate Modern last summer.

What have you been up to lately?










No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.