The Glossy Wishlist

 As per usual I was very excited to open this months Glossy Box, and once again I was impressed with the contents. The sample fragrance from Connock London called Kukui Eau De Parfum has a very woody, grown up yet romantic scent with notes of gardenia, jasmin and calla lily. I also received the Elegant Touch nail polish remover pads, I dont normally use the pre-soaked pads but these are perfect for manicures on the go and the little pot fits nicely into my make up bag, these are also acetone free and leave my nails feeling clean and nourished. Another on the go product I cannot wait to use is the Yves Rocher Raspberry hand cream which smells lovely and promises to be ultra moisturising.

Next up is the Emite Make Up Micronized Eyeshadow in the shade Nect which is a gorgeous whitish cream with a lot of shimmer, this looks super pretty in the inner corners of the eyes or underneath the waterline. Lastly it is the Vichy Idealia Life Serum which promises to help transform the appearance of the skins quality and protect against stress, pollution and smoke, I received three 3ml samples in a sweet little organza bag. I have been using this serum in the mornings under foundation and in the evenings after cleansing, it helps to give my skin a radiant finish when worn under my make up. 

Overall I think I will definitely get a lot of use out of all the products, the stand out one for me is the eyeshadow as it is such a pretty shade and I can see myself wearing it a lot. What was your favourite item in the November Glossy Box?






No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.