The Lightweight Base


After my last post on foundation I started to think more about my base, I have a lot of different lightweight products including beauty balms and tinted moisturisers, but which ones would I recommend? Lets see...
First up is the Perfect Look Skin Miracle by This Works, I wanted this product for ages, it is a tinted moisturiser that contains hyaluronic acid for long lasting hydration, the caramel and mica provide a subtle glowy tint to the skin and keep coverage very minimal, I find this to be so gentle on the skin and lightweight it really does feel like skincare as opposed to make up. Next is the Dr Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm, like the this works moisturiser this only comes in one shade, I find it blends into my skin well and the advanced water technology helps keep the skin hydrated, as this is a BB cream I find this to be light to medium coverage so it is perfect for an everyday base. The Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in medium is also great for an everyday base, this covers any blemishes and evens the skin tone giving a natural finish. Lastly we have the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation, this is the most lightweight high street foundation I have tried and I love it, it does just the right amount of concealing without being to cakey or heavy on the skin. If you are looking for a more lightweight everyday base then get yourselves down to Boots where all the above products are available for you to swatch.

This Works Perfect Look Skin Miracle £28 for 30ml.
Dr Jart + Water Fuse Beauty Balm £18 for 50ml.
Garnier BB Cream £9.99 for 50ml.
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation £8.99 for 30ml. 


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.