Nina's Got It Nailed


There are three things I look for in a nail polish, long lasting formula, wide brush for easy application and a wide shade range, Essie deliver on all three but not many other brands I have tried have done, until now, Nina is a brand that you can find in Sally's. Like Essie they have a wide shade range and the formulas are brilliant but best of all the brush makes painting your nails so easy.

I picked up three shades, all of them had adorable names. Spun sugar is a lovely warm neutral shade with a hint of pink, this really suits my skin tone and is the perfect colour for work. Ladies who lunch is a bold bright salmon pink, its like a bright coral shade just without the orange, this suits a nice tan and looks great with turquoise jewellery. Lastly is Call the coppers, a glitter lacquer that gives an opaque glitter finish covering the whole nail, this one is my favourite, although it is bold I find it so wearable, it is a very glamourous copper colour. I cant reccomend the Nina Ultra Pro nail poilshes enough and at £2.99 each they are such a steal.

Have you tried this brand yet?


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.