Boho Waves with Alterna

Until I received my July GlossyBox I had never heard of haircare brand Alterna, they have been pioneering luxury haircare since 1997 so I was really excited to try their texture mist. This sort of beach look, textured wave style product is a real staple in my haircare routine so I had alot to compare this to, I found this mist to be very lightweight, a really fine spray that I applied to damp hair before my final blast of the hairdryer. It added texture and volume as promised, I also found that unlike other beachy type products I have tried this wasnt at all drying, in fact it gave my hair lovely shine. It contains organic bamboo and blue yucca root which all help to create that sexy tousled look.

Did you get this in your GlossyBox? Have you heard of this brand?

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.