The Skincare Post: A Hydrating Duo


Today's skincare post is all about hydration, any product that claims to leave a glow and moisturise my skin is worth trying in my opinion. The following two products are ones I have had for a while so they have been fairly tried and tested. 

Apivita Express Beauty Mask with Orange - This face mask is really refreshing, and for such a quality mask it only retails at £1.50 per go which makes it a bargain too. This mask contains orange essential oil which moisturises and tones the skin, it is also rich in vitamin C and E. You apply this like any other face mask, and wash off after ten minutes to find your skin rejuvenated. 

The Body Shop Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz - Like the mask this product leaves your skin feeling refreshed and also provides a lovely healthy glow. This spray makes my skin feel really hydrated without being a heavy moisturiser. I use this a a re-fresher and as a make-up setting spray to give my skin a more radiant look. This retails at £9, which I think for a multi purpose product is really reasonable.

Have you tried these yet?


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.