Brow Taming: Maybelline Master Shape


I'm more of a powder gal when it comes to filling in my eyebrows, but after watching a recent Tanya Burr tutorial where she used the Maybelline Master Shape pencil I thought I would cheat on my HD Brows pallet. The problem I have with pencils is I find the overall finish a little harsh and unnatural, but the consistency of this pencil is really waxy, which gives it real staying power and gives an undetectable filled in brow. I love the brush at the other end of the pencil, combing through after filling in softens the brows and blends all the hairs with the product. Unless you are gifted with Lily Collins esque eyebrows I really recommend this pencil for keeping those brows looking full.

Are you more of a pencil or powder gal when it comes to filling in?




No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.