Sleek Original Palette



I wear eyeshadow on a daily basis and although I like splurging on items like foundation and skincare I just feel there is no need to when it comes to eyeshadow, there are such good quality products within high street brands like Sleek ...  The Sleek Original Palette is definitely a bargain purchase, twelve gorgeous colours for £7.99. These colours are beautifully pigmented, they are all shimmery apart from the matte black, and they are all such wearable colours.

If you are just getting into your eyeshadows, this would be the perfect palette for you, it contains all the right shades whatever your eye color. You can create a natural look or go more dramatic with a smokey eye. Don't forget you can also use a damp eyeliner brush and apply one of the brighter colours just under the eye for a look that will really make your eyes pop. I love the green and blue tones in this palette as it really brings out the brown in my eyes.

I would love to see some of the looks that you love creating with your favourite eyeshadows, pop your links below.





2 comments

  1. so pretty! let's follow each other? :)

    http://herguiltypleasureblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I followed you. I liked your post on Nars Concealer too:) x

      Delete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.