On The Lips...

Top Left: Rimmel Red Fever 230, Revlon Balm Stain Just Bitten Kissable Rendezvous, Rimmel Kate Lasting Lipstick 016, Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick 107, M.A.C Morange Lipstick.

I always like to have some form of lip product going on, for me it is as important as mascara, Lipstick is a great way of injecting some colour if you are going for a natural look with the rest of your make-up. Here is a few of my favourites:

Rimmel Red Fever 230 Lipstick, I'm not actually sure the price of this one as I can't seem to be able to find it for sale online so it has probably been discontinued. This is a true old Hollywood glamorous red, the texture is very matte and the finish is really long lasting.

Revlon Balm Stain Just Bitten Kissable in Rendezvous, £7.99. This is great for work or school as it has a barely there look that is just your lips but better, its a pretty natural sheer colour. I like the crayon style application as well.

Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 016, £5.49. This baby pink colour is perfect combined with a dark smokey eye. The finish is long lasting as you may have guessed from the name! It has good coverage but still has that sheen to it making the look softer.

Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in 107, £5.49. The whole matte range is gorgeous first of all, the colours are so creamy and opaque and they really last for a long time, this colour is amazing, it's sexy, dark and can look a little bit intimidating, but I promise once this is one you will love it! and for just over a fiver you can't really go wrong.

M.A.C Lipstick in Morange, £15. Coral/Orange toned colours really suit my skin tone so I have quite a few, this is my favourite though, it's bold but pretty and is such a summery shade. Again this doesn't feel cakey and dry like some other lipsticks I have tried, it's creamy like the Rimmel Lipsticks and the cover is very opaque.

What's your favourite lipstick?

Left to Right: Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick 016, Revlon Balm Stain Rendezvous, M.A.C Lipstick Morange, Rimmel Red Fever Lipstick, Rimmel Matte Kate Lipstick in 107.

Danielle

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.