By The Sea, By the Beautiful Sea


"By the sea,
By the sea,
By the beautiful sea,
You and me,
You and me,
Oh! How happy we'll be,

I love to be beside your side,
Beside the sea,
Beside the seaside,
By the beautiful sea." 

Some Like it Hot


Making the most of July's beautiful weather Luca and I decided to head over to Brighton for the day for a spot of shopping. After conquering the Laines we had the biggest lunch ever at a lovely Mexican restaurant, and after getting ridiculously full we thought it was best to walk it off along the beach where we headed for the Pier.




I love Brighton Pier, there is something so magical about the busy atmosphere with the bright lights and bold colours of the rides and arcades, and when you turn to look back at the beach it is just the most amazing view.










Such a cute photograph above, I don't know if you can really get married on Brighton Pier but how cool would that be!!!







If you don't live local to Brighton but are thinking of planning a trip down here then I would say it is definitely worth it! There is so much to see and do.

Danielle




1 comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.