Bourjois Bronzing Primer



It's no secret that I like the sun-kissed just stepped off a plane look, so any product with bronze in the title has me from the start. When I first read about the Bourjois Paris Bronzing Primer I was a tad excited to say the least and as soon as it was released I bought it. I'm a little lazy when it comes to primer but I have found myself reaching for this product a lot. It has all the qualities of other primers I have tried; it smooths out skins texture with a velvet finish, it mattifies and helps your make up stick around all day. But whereas most primers are colourless, this one gives a lovely bronzed glow to the skin. The pot it comes in makes it easy to get just the right amount of product, you really only need a little, I smooth it on with my fingers and then make sure it is all blended with my Real Techniques Expert face brush. You can wear this alone, or under foundation.

I like pairing this with the Revlon Photo Ready Foundation, I love this foundation for nights out but I find it doesn't stay around for long, but when I use it in conjunction with my primer it lasts a lot longer. The two together give a really flawless, matte finish with a lovely sun kissed glow.

Have you tried the Bronzing Primer yet?

Bourjois Paris Bronzing Primer 18grams for £9.99 available here.
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation 30ml for £12.99 available here.



No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.