Afternoon Tea with Graze Box


After being really impressed with my first graze box I was looking forward to opening my second one when it came on Monday. First things first I like to snack... and even though alot of people assume that to be a bad thing, snacking actually helps to keep your metabolism going in-between meal times. Where people go wrong is they choose bad types of food to snack on.

So.. in order to improve my snacking diet so to speak I signed up to Graze Box, the healthy snack brand that delivers a lovely little box right to your door as often as you like. I have opted for a once every two week box which costs £3.89 per box including delivery. Already I have found it to be a great way of introducing myself to healthier options.

This weeks box was just as good as the last, I received Billionaires shortbread - fudge pieces, blanched almonds, milk chocolate drops and cranberries, Tomato and Basil Pizza - basil crunchini, mini tomato breadsticks and cheese cashews, Tomato Dipinetti -  slow cooked cherry tomato relish with rosemary grissinetti and of course my favourite Banana cake with an afternoon infusion.... sound yummy?




This lovely Graze Box High Tea has a weeny 59 calories in! and for something that has been in the post it tasted like it was straight out of a bakery. I had this as a snack but it would also make a nice pudding. I really cannot wait for my next box!

If you think you would like to try your own Graze Box then here is a code for a free box: RZHR5DFD.
Check out www.graze.com/uk


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.